Tuesday, June 21, 2011
21 June 2011
 Oo, A daily-type blog.

So, I am currently waiting on my Milky Planet replica skirt from Oo Jia to come in.  I mailed her Sunday night and she said:
"It has been shipped and I will send you tracking tomorrow." 
It is "tomorrow" and there is no tracking, which is fine with me, because I know she is a busy lady working in a factory and on the dresses and skirts.

I am also watching my AP page to see if my order has reached the shipping center, yet...  I was hoping to get my Toy Fantasy items before my birthday, since they are a birthday present to myself and I'd love to wear them on my birthday.  >.<

Clobba also said they hope to get my HMHM order in soon.  That will be nice to have.

I need to find cute stuff for my apartment, but it's an on campus dorm and I think I can only tape things up on the walls.  I want cute kitchen pans and stuff!  Ahhh;glfjs;glkjf.

Anyway, I'm going to work some more and then head home.

~
0 Comments:

Post a Comment