Sunday, June 26, 2011
 I'm probably being weird about this. >.<

Maybe the goods haven't arrived to the INTL. Shipping Center yet, but...

It's still marked as "unpaid" on my Order status...  I ordered a week ago almost exactly...  Give it a couple more hours, heh.

Anyway, I just kind of want it to ship!

I'm being silly, aren't I?

BUT, I don't know what this means?  Does this mean this is the shipping?


I'm guessing so...  It's separate from the AP stuff and it was on my PayPal at the same time...  Hmmm...

ANYWAY



SOMETIMES YOU MUST WAIT,  SHELBI.  WAIT.

I guess I'm just excited.  My first brand items...
Anyway, my Bunny Bag shipped.  :3  That's lovely.

It should be here Tuesday, I believe.

I am going to bed soon.

Hope is good and you all are safe.

GN.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment