Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Sorry for the lack of posting!
Sorry for the lack of posting!


I've been busy with work and starting school.  Today is my second day of classes and I have quite a bit of free time between them, today.  


MON/WED/FRI:  Principles of Biology and MicroEconomics.
TUES/THURS:  Western Civilizations and Intro. to Hospitality.


Any day, I have a nice break for lunch and a little studying between my classes.

Anyway, I'm about to start class now, but yeah...  I just wanted to touch base here.  Hopefully I get more followers soon.  >.<

PS:  Next dress I am to get will be Toy Fantasy OP and headbow in white.  I am slowly putting together my other outfit(s) for other cons!

Next year, I will be attending:


  • MegaCon
  • KnightroKon
  • MetroCon
  • Otakon
:)

Too-da-loo!

-Kitten

BONUS:








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment