Thursday, September 1, 2011
Hello, you guys!  I'm currently waiting for class to begin, so I thought I'd do a blog post.  School is kind of stressing and the room mate situation (refer to my last post) is kind of really stressing me out.  



I'm going back home this weekend and whatever.  I really raged hard this week trying to read my code for Microsoft Word and all of the time I was reading the B as an 8.  I know I'm a little (at least) dyslexic, but yeah...  I don't know...  I just want them checked.  Plus, with school, I'm constantly on my laptop taking notes or writing papers, etc.  I am trying to find a game for me to get into...  I might just get back into WoW and do the private server deal.  I'm sick of playing pool on Miniclip...  I also can't really play GW right now due to technical issues...  ANYWAY, I've gotten a new dress thanks to [info]juniorsweet.  She was so sweet and I love it!  It's really comfortable and amazing.  It's the Toy Fantasy OP in white, by the way.  I don't have the head bow, yet, but I'm looking for it hardcore!  I'm thinking the white or the pink one, but both would be nice to have, since I've got the pink Salopette, too...  I want to wear it everywhere, lol.  

Here's the link to the lookbook page, if you want to follow my feed there.  Here is the outfit.






Anyway, I've gotten back to my dorm room (I minimized this for class like a good student).  I've got to go get gas and lunch later.  I'm going to read a little bit of MicroEconomics and what not in my little bit of spare time.  I hope you all have a wonderful (Labor Day) weekend!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment